Home Care Plus will stage a Carer Open Day at its premises in Stillorgan on Thursday 26 July and Saturday 28 July for anybody with an interest in becoming involved with a dynamic and HSE-approved private home care company in Dublin.
What’s in it for you?
1. Q&A with current Home Care Plus carers
2. Opportunity to interview on the day!
3. Find out about our Guaranteed Hour contracts
4. Goodie bags
5. Raffle prizes including a meal for two at the Talbot Hotel
6. Tea, coffee and unlimited cakes!
7. Information about our sister company Home Care Direct
When and where does the Open Day take place?
The Carer Open Day will be held across two days in late July. The first of these is on Thursday 26 July from 5:30pm to 8:30pm, with another open day on Saturday 28 July from 10am to 2pm, so you can choose which day suits you best.
Both Open Days will take place at our main premises at 22 Priory Office Park, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin. Please visit our Facebook page or call us on (01) 260 5002 for more information.